Today We Discuss: How to remove emotion. What great investors do. Should you try to time the market? What the best investors do to shelter their money from taxes.
66. 7 Habits of Highly Effective Investors
Got questions? Ask me on Instagram Here. @dollaraftrdollar This is the fastest way to get a response from me.
- Thank you to Fundrise for Sponsoring this Episode! Check them out a fundrise.com/personalfinance
- Thanks to Ladder for sponsoring this episode! Go to Ladderlife.com/pfp to learn more!
- Thanks to our sponsor Manscaped (Manscaped.com) for sponsoring this episode of the podcast. Use code PFP20 at checkout for 20% off + Free Shipping!
- Thanks to Mini Cooper for sponsoring the show! Check them out at miniusa.com.
Want to Support the Show? Follow on Spotify or Follow and Leave a 5-Star Review on Apple Podcasts!
Today We Discuss:
- How to remove emotion.
- What great investors do.
- Should you try to time the market?
- What the best investors do to shelter their money from taxes.
More Episodes You Will Love:
Check out all the Stuff I Recommend!
Best Personal Finance Books
The Simple Path to Wealth - J L Collins
The Millionaire Next Door - Thomas Stanley
I Will Teach You To Be Rich - Ramit Sethi
Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
** Some links may be affiliate links and we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products we truly believe in.
Check us out on social fam!
Dollar After Dollar Instagram
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices