84. Can Money Buy Or Improve Happiness?
Check out the free guide on where to put your money in what order!
Here is the free How to Ask for A Raise ebook!
We have a YOUTUBE channel! Check it out here!
Our Latest Videos:
5 Index Funds to Hold for Life!
What Would Happen If You Maxed Out Your Roth IRA By Age?! (These Results Will Amaze You!)
How to Become a Millionaire With a Small Amount of Money (Is it Really This Easy!?)
Got questions? Ask me on Instagram Here. @mastermoneyco This is the fastest way to get in touch with me.
- Thank you to Ladder Life Insurance for sponsoring the show! Check them out at ladderlife.com/pfp
- Thanks to ButcherBox For Sponsoring the show! Right now new members get a free turkey with their first box when you head to butcherbox.com/pfp.
- Thanks to OurCrowd for sponsoring the show! Invest in Venture Capital at OurCrowd.com/PFP
- Thanks to Masterworks for Sponsoring the show! Invest in art at masterworks.io/pfp
- Thanks to Boll and Branch for Sponsoring the show! Get the best sheets in the world at bollandbranch.com and use promo code PFP.
- Thanks to Public for sponsoring the show. Visit public.com/PERSONALFINANCE to download the app and sign up using code PERSONALFINANCE.
Want to Support the Show? Follow on Spotify or Follow and Leave a 5-Star Review on Apple Podcasts!
Today We Discuss:
- Can money buy happiness?
- How can money improve happiness?
- Can you spend money to improve your life?
- How to build a system to make money work for you.
Episodes Mentioned More Episodes You Will Love:
How to Negotiate Your Salary Like a Pro
How to Negotiate Your Bills (and Save over Six-Figures!)
The Stairway to Wealth 2.0 (The Order You Should Put Your Money in!)
Emergency Funds: The Ultimate Guide to Saving Money
How to Break The Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle
Check out all the Stuff I Recommend!
Best Personal Finance Books
The Simple Path to Wealth - J L Collins
The Millionaire Next Door - Thomas Stanley
I Will Teach You To Be Rich - Ramit Sethi
Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. This Podcast is for educational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. I am sharing my opinion.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion.
Check us out on social fam!
Dollar After Dollar Instagram
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices